The PUBG Mania released on mobile last month, but the game is still in “early access”. There are updates being released for the game on a weekly basis. The latest update that has just made its debut on Android and iOS, brings quite a lot of new game play features and many under the hood improvements.
The latest version of PUBG Mobile includes a new Arcade Mode that allows 28 players to face each other, as well as one of the six following variations: Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, All Weapons, Melee, Pistols, and Item Heaven.
Another important new addition is Training Grounds, which allows PUBG Mobile players to try out all new weapons and practice their shooting skills. Both new features are available for Android and iOS players.
Separately, the iOS version of the game receives 3D Touch firing options.
These are the change logs for the new update
- Added a new setting: Dusk.
- Added Follow function (both before parachuting and after landing).
- Added automatic door opening, can be enabled in Settings.
- Pause between picking up multiple items automatically has been adjusted.
- 4x and 8x scope choppy issue resolved.
- Added a performance chart to the Results screen.
- Adjusted sound effects and some voice chat issues.
- Leaning: movement speed increased, added “Lean & Open Scope” and “Lean & Fire”.
- Enhanced combat experience.
- Added flipping tricks for motorcycles.
- Added Nitrous Oxide engines to cars.
- Previously used vehicles are now marked on the mini-map.
If you have not played PUBG mobile then you can go out at these links and give it a try. Almost all smartphones regardless of their specification can play PUBG at low to high graphic settings.